MIA Committed - Alex Sousa
MIA Committed - Alex Sousa
April 29, 2024

Rays Praise
Ray's Praise
April 29, 2024

What is Ray’s Praise? Ray’s Praise is an opportunity for students at MIA to show their appreciation for others. Whether it’s a classmate,...

April 29, 2024

Announcements   Good morning Marco Island Academy, today is Monday, April 29th, 2024, and these are your morning announcements! General...

Ive spent the last thirteen years of my life in Florida. Upon graduating, I will leave and never return.
Fleeing Florida
Annabelle Frazer, Editor-in-Chief • April 26, 2024

My family and I first moved to the Sunshine State when I was three years old. At the time, it was a perfectly rational decision. The weather...

MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
April 26, 2024

What Your Favorite Fast Food Chain Says About You

Photo credit to Pexels via Pixabay under Pixabay License

With fast food being a vice in most of our lives, this is what your favorite chain says about you.

Chipotle- You definitely try to live a healthier lifestyle and not eat fried foods. Chipotle is your addiction and 90% of your paycheck goes to it every week because we all know that the extra chicken costs an arm and a leg. 

Chick Fil A- Sunday is your least favorite day of the week; school tomorrow and no chicken sandwich. You were probably a picky eater as a kid and now all you eat is chicken fingers. You openly judge anyone who uses ketchup with their Chick Fil A because no Chick Fil A sauce is a crime in your eyes. 

McDonald’s- You have a less refined palate but that’s okay because you’re the friend who will finish anyone’s leftovers. You most likely follow McDonald’s on all social media and always try whatever collab or promotion they have going on. 

Subway- You are stuck in an era that’s already past. No one gets Subway anymore except you, but that’s fine I guess, you do you. 

Jersey Mikes- You are a classy person. You can down a giant sub in one sitting and have no shame in that. You truly understand that art of sandwich making and can whip up a mean sub anytime.

Starbucks- You probably take half a day to finish a Starbucks. With those prices, I’d also want everyone to know that I’m spending my yearly salary for a pink drink. To you it’s more of a status thing rather than actually needing the caffeine. 

Dunkin- Dunkin is the only thing keeping you running in your day to day life. You probably have hundreds of points saved up on their app and spam online orders.

Canes- You are a picky eater but times 100. Chicken fingers are your way of life and everyone knows. Also, no one orders the coleslaw, especially not you. 

Wendy’s- You are a very hostile person. You will defend Wendy’s against anyone who says it’s bad and will die by that. Bonus points if you are a ginger. 

Lil Ceasar’s- This is every pizza lover’s last choice, but somehow it’s your first. You have definitely finished a whole pizza once or twice but find peace in your ability to enjoy it.