Ive spent the last thirteen years of my life in Florida. Upon graduating, I will leave and never return.
Fleeing Florida
Annabelle Frazer, Editor-in-Chief • April 26, 2024

My family and I first moved to the Sunshine State when I was three years old. At the time, it was a perfectly rational decision. The weather...

MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
April 26, 2024

Collette Combs, Staff Writer • April 26, 2024

morning-anouncements-art-club-a-frog-and-toadrt-club
Morning Announcements - 04/26/24
April 26, 2024

Announcements   Good morning Marco Island Academy, today is Friday, April 26th, 2024, and these are your morning announcements! General...

Cade Scarnavack, Staff Writer • April 25, 2024

Girls Soccer Recap 01/03/24

Piper Noyes
Marco Island Academy’s soccer team played another great game last night.

On Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024 the Lady Rays traveled to face the Seahawks at Community School of Naples. Unfortunately, the team suffered a close loss, with a final score of 1-3.

The Rays played the game with relentless pressure, despite the many obstacles they faced. Senior, Iran Zarate- Centeno led the team to score a goal on a penalty kick. The team suffered two injuries during the game which resulted in losing two of their starting players on the defensive line, junior Helen Totten and junior Mackenzie Wells. 

The team will battle the Kings of Southwest Florida Christian Academy tonight on our home field at 5:00 P.M. The Lady Rays are optimistic and ready to play hard to fight for the win.

Go Rays!