Ive spent the last thirteen years of my life in Florida. Upon graduating, I will leave and never return.
Fleeing Florida
Annabelle Frazer, Editor-in-Chief • April 26, 2024

My family and I first moved to the Sunshine State when I was three years old. At the time, it was a perfectly rational decision. The weather...

MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
April 26, 2024

Collette Combs, Staff Writer • April 26, 2024

April 26, 2024

Announcements   Good morning Marco Island Academy, today is Friday, April 26th, 2024, and these are your morning announcements! General...

Cade Scarnavack, Staff Writer • April 25, 2024

Rockstar Games Reveals GTA 6 Trailer Release Date

Photo credit to João Ferrão via Unsplash under Unsplash License Rockstar Games announces the release date for their highly anticipated game, “Grand Theft Auto 6”.

Rockstar Games, the developers for the Grand Theft Auto game series announced on the morning of December 1st that the first official trailer for the new, highly anticipated game will be released at 9 am on December 5th.

It has already been reported before the trailer’s release that GTA 6 is taking place in Vice City, a fictional city based on Miami, which was originally featured in the 1986 Grand Theft Auto Game, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Grand Theft Auto V, the previous installation, was released on September 17, 2013. Fans of the game series have been eagerly awaiting this new game for over 10 years, and the first trailer for it is just being announced. 

In the time between the games, Rockstar has kept the online addition to GTA V alive and with frequent updates to try to keep their player base satisfied. They also rereleased three of the classic GTA games as a remastered bundle in November of 2021. This trilogy is also slated to arrive on both Android and iOS on December 14, 2023.

The company, in 2018, also released the game Red Dead Redemption 2, the sequel to both Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Revolver.