Which Water Bottle Are You?
Which Water Bottle Are You?
Kacie Swanson, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

What musical are you? Take this quiz to find out!
What Musical Are You?
Michael Martinez-Melara, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

Which Season Are You?
Which Season Are You?
Cade Scarnavack, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

Which Gemstone Are You?
Which Gemstone Are You?
Nicole Garcia-Pantoja, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

morning-anouncements-art-club-a-frog-and-toadrt-club
Morning Announcements - 2/23/24
February 23, 2024

Announcements   Good morning Marco Island Academy, today is Friday, February 23rd, 2024,  and these are your morning announcements!...

Rockstar Games Reveals GTA 6 Trailer Release Date

Photo credit to João Ferrão via Unsplash under Unsplash License Rockstar Games announces the release date for their highly anticipated game, “Grand Theft Auto 6”.

Rockstar Games, the developers for the Grand Theft Auto game series announced on the morning of December 1st that the first official trailer for the new, highly anticipated game will be released at 9 am on December 5th.

It has already been reported before the trailer’s release that GTA 6 is taking place in Vice City, a fictional city based on Miami, which was originally featured in the 1986 Grand Theft Auto Game, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Grand Theft Auto V, the previous installation, was released on September 17, 2013. Fans of the game series have been eagerly awaiting this new game for over 10 years, and the first trailer for it is just being announced. 

In the time between the games, Rockstar has kept the online addition to GTA V alive and with frequent updates to try to keep their player base satisfied. They also rereleased three of the classic GTA games as a remastered bundle in November of 2021. This trilogy is also slated to arrive on both Android and iOS on December 14, 2023.

The company, in 2018, also released the game Red Dead Redemption 2, the sequel to both Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Revolver.