Ive spent the last thirteen years of my life in Florida. Upon graduating, I will leave and never return.
Fleeing Florida
Annabelle Frazer, Editor-in-Chief • April 26, 2024

My family and I first moved to the Sunshine State when I was three years old. At the time, it was a perfectly rational decision. The weather...

MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
MIA Committed - Mia Winnik
April 26, 2024

Collette Combs, Staff Writer • April 26, 2024

morning-anouncements-art-club-a-frog-and-toadrt-club
Morning Announcements - 04/26/24
April 26, 2024

Announcements   Good morning Marco Island Academy, today is Friday, April 26th, 2024, and these are your morning announcements! General...

Cade Scarnavack, Staff Writer • April 25, 2024

Top 5 Songs to Blast in the Car

Everybody has a few songs that they crank the volume in their car up when they come on. This could be because of the energy that comes from the song, or because there is an insane amount of bass in the music. Regardless of each person’s individual reasons, here are the top 5 songs to blast in your car.

5. Psycho Pass by Xavier Wulf

If you want a song that is high energy, aggressive, and will make the car shake, this is the song for you. Most of Xavier Wulf’s music will have this effect, but this is one of his more popular songs that definitely encompasses what makes a song blastable.

4. Heaven and Back by Chase Atlantic

This song does have a good amount of bass, but its real strength is the insane snare all throughout. This song is a bit more of an acquired taste, but it is one that I personally love to blast. The lyrics are pretty catchy and it’s quite fun to sing along with. It also brings some very high energy that is sure to raise the mood of everyone in the car (as long as they like the song).

3. GASOLINE by Måneskin

This song made this list for one major reason: Bass! ‘GASOLINE’ has some of the craziest bass I have ever heard in any song. This is sure to leave your car quacking and make your rearview mirror borderline too shaky to see out of. You may also get the attention of nearby cars if you blast this, everyone near you can hear it even if you have the windows up or just see your car shake to it.

2. California Gurls by Katie Perry ft. Snoop Dogg

Just yes! This is one of the most iconic songs of the 2010s and it is an absolute banger. While it may not have the bass of some of the other songs, if you can get a group of friends all singing this in a car, you’re in for a great time. This song brings some amazingly high energy. Even if you don’t like the song that much, it is still super fun just to sing as a joke and with friends.

1. Bonfire by Childish Gambino

Donald Glover seems to be great at everything, especially making music that makes me want to crank up so loud it sounds like I’m at a concert. ‘Bonfire’ is one of his songs that has the exact energy that I look for in a song to blast. With some very interesting lyrics and an insane amount of bass, this song is my pick for the best song to blast and sing in the car. It has the energy, it has the bass, and it has the memorable and fun lyrics. It also has a lot of snare in the intro which is sure to shake your car already before the bass even kicks in. Everything about this song makes it a ton of fun to listen to at deafening volumes.