Morning Announcements – 4/11/22

Riley Letendre, Managing Editor

General Announcements
With college commitment upon us, we want to celebrate your futures.  Please email [email protected] with a photo of yourself, your major, and your future paths – ALL PATHS ARE INCLUDED!  See the Class of 2022 for more information!

Athletics:
Baseball:  Our boys in blue try again tonight at SFCA!  Good luck, boys!  

Tennis:  Good luck to our girls’ tennis team at the District tournament at CSN today. Winners play tomorrow! The boys play on Wednesday. 

GO RAYS!

Activities:  

Performing Arts
The Little Mermaid:  Congratulations to the cast and crew of Disney’s The Little Mermaid. And a big thank you to all those who helped get the stage, gym, lobby, and production elements ready for the show. It really is a whole community effort. Thank you also to all who attended to show your support! The Little Mermaid was our largest attended production to date, and we can’t wait to start thinking about next year!

Fine Arts:  Attencione Art Lovers!!!  Art created by twenty students from Mr. Totten and Mr. Eder’s classes to be on display in La Petite Gallery at the Marco Island Center for the Arts on Winterberry Drive during the month of April.  There will be a reception for the show on Tuesday, April 12th from 5:30 to 7.  Mr. Totten and Mr. Eder strongly encourage you, your family and your friends to come to the reception.  It is not necessary for you to stay the whole time—even if you just make an appearance, that would be greatly appreciated.  It is extremely important that our school is represented by you and your friends.  And don’t forget there’s free hors d’oeuvres!  Be there or be trapezoidal!!!  Peace!

Daily Affirmation: “Plant flowers in others’ gardens and your life becomes a bouquet!”