Morning Announcements – 3/31/22

Riley Letendre, Managing Editor

General Announcements
Heyyyyyyyyyyy Seniors – Last call for senior fees at $102.00 dollars is today!!!!  See Mrs. Rose, Mrs. Koch, or Miss Roberts! 

With college commitment upon us, we want to celebrate your futures.  Email [email protected] with a photo of yourself, your major, and your future path – cosmetology, vocational, workforce program, military are also included!  See the Class of 2022 for more information!

Athletics:
Tennis:  Great job to our girls and boys tennis teams for their performance against the Village School of Naples last night! 

Baseball:  Come out and cheer on our baseball team tomorrow night against the visiting Eagles of Gateway High School.  First pitch is at 7 p.m. 
Winged Foot Scholarship:  Seniors, it’s that time! The Winged Foot Scholar Athlete Scholarship application is available.  Candidates must have a stellar GPA and hold at least 2 varsity letters in 2 sports.  If this sounds like you, please pick up a packet from Miss Roberts! 

Activities:  

Performing Arts
The Little Mermaid:  Tickets are now on sale for The Little Mermaid. Scan the QR code on the posters around campus to order your tickets now before the price goes up at the door and/or we are sold out!  Tickets are going fast!  From now on, it is full cast at every rehearsal. 

If you are interested in serving on crew for the show, please see Mr Dayett.   to serve on crew for the show. Expectations are to come to the remaining rehearsals and 3 performances. Duties include lights, sound, and backstage crew.

Daily Affirmation: “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”