Morning Announcements – 3/2/22

Riley Letendre, Managing Editor

General Announcements

Heyyyy Rays – Make sure to have your daily raffle ticket handy for our We’re Lucky to Have You raffle ticket!  The drawing will be held at the end of the announcements.  

Hey Juniors – GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SAT TODAY!!!!!  

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Seniors – With college commitment season right around the corner, we want to celebrate your futures.  Email [email protected] with a photo of yourself, your major, and your future school (cosmetology, vocational, workforce program, the military are also included)!  You deserve to be celebrated!  See the Class of 2022 for more information!

Athletics:      
Baseball:  Come out to TBE tomorrow and Friday night to cheer on our Rays in some  two more nights of home baseball action. TOMORROW’s game against Gateway High School begins at 6:00pm.  Student tickets are just $2. Need volunteer hours and plan on going to the game anyway? See Miss Roberts! 

Track: Good luck to our team as they travel to Golden Gate for the Titan Invite today. Our boys’ team will be dismissed without all calls at 1:45 p.m. 

Go Rays!

Activities:  

The Little Mermaid: Attention to The Little Mermaid cast – please check Band for the rehearsal schedule!   

Art: Attencione all you ART Lovers!!!  Mr. Eder will be showing some of his personal Art in a group show during the month of March at the Marco Island Center for the Arts on Winterberry.  Please come help him celebrate at the reception there on Tuesday, March 8th from 5:30 to 7.  There will be hors d’oeuvres and other refreshments.  Be there or be trapezoidal! Peace.

Chess Club: If you are interested in learning, playing, or competing in CHESS, join us in Room 314 tomorrow at 3:20 p.m. 

Daily Affirmation: “Life is beautiful.”