Morning Announcements – 2/28/22

Riley Letendre, Managing Editor

General Announcements

Hey JuniorsDon’t forget to check out your Class’ Google Classroom!  Your SAT is in two short days – THIS Wednesday – March 2!!! 

Heyyyyyyyyyyy Seniors – With college commitment season right around the corner, we want to celebrate your futures.  Email [email protected] with a photo of yourself, your major, and your future school (cosmetology, vocational, workforce program, military are also included)!  You deserve to be celebrated!  See the Class of 2022 for more information!

Athletics:      
Baseball:  Congratulations to our boys for an exciting win Friday night against the Titans of Golden Gate at their home field. The Rays won 7-5 thanks to excellent pitching from Trent Dowd and Shamus Coyle and top notch hitting from Chase Berry, Matty Graybill, and Joe Reisinger who hit a timely triple in the top of the 7th. Come out to TBE tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday nights to cheer on our Rays in three nights of home baseball action. Student tickets are just $2. Need volunteer hours and plan on going to the game anyway? See Miss Roberts! 

Track: Great job to our running Rays for an impressive showing at the Palmetto Ridge Invite Friday night. Good luck to our team as they travel to Golden Gate for the Titan Invite on Wednesday. 

Tennis: Good luck to our girls this afternoon as they travel to Seacrest for a match with the Stingrays at 4 p.m. 

Go Rays!

Activities:  

Manta Motors Rev your engines! The MIA car club, Manta Motors, will be having their first meeting today after school. Join for car talk, car meets, and more. Don’t be running late!

The Little Mermaid Attention to The Little Mermaid cast – please check Band for the rehearsal schedule!   

Daily Affirmation: “Never regret anything that made you smile.”