Morning Announcements – May 3rd 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Media & Layout Editor

Activities:
National Honor Society: There will be a NHS meeting in Room 301 today during lunch!Performing Arts: Interested in singing at graduation? Mr. Dayett is getting a small group of singers together…new and returning musical theatre students…to practice the song after school over the next few weeks. Please see Mr. Dayett at lunch on Tuesday for more details.

Spring Showcase: Interested in performing at the spring showcase with material from Thespians or this year’s performing arts classes? See Mr. Dayett at lunch tomorrow.

Thespians: There will be a Thespians meeting tomorrow during lunch in Room 303. Lots to discuss. Be there or be memed!

Spanish National Honor Society: ¡Feliz cinco de mayo! Let’s celebrate the Mexican holiday and eat some tacos! Spanish honor society will have a homemade taco bar this Wednesday, with anything left over being sold Thursday! Be sure to bring your cash for a delicious lunch of tacos to celebrate! 1 taco $3, 2 for $5 or 3 for $6. ¡Gracias!

Prom 2021: Marco Island Academy invites you to a night of Glitter and Gold, Prom 2021. The Marco Island Yacht Club will be hosting our prom on Saturday, May 15th. Ticket price includes entry, valet parking, plated dinner, dessert, refreshments, music, and an unforgettable night. Tickets are $85 and are on sale in front of the Athletics

End of an Era Tees: Will the following students please swing by the Athletics & Activities office today to pick up their tees? Zeke Morris, Sommar Kashey, Charles Sullivan, and Joseph Krepel.