Morning Announcements – April 6th 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Media & Layout Editor

Athletics:
Girls Tennis: Good luck to our girls’ tennis team today! The girls host Palmetto Ridge at 4 p.m. for Senior Night! Go Rays!

Activities:
Senior Celebration: Don’t forget to pre-order delectable delights from the Lil’ Island Hopper food truck for only $5 during mentoring this week. Lunch will be served during our Senior Celebration on Friday! Don’t delay!

Our End-of-an-Era limited edition T-shirt: Don’t forget to order your End-of-an-Era tee ASAP! See Google Classroom for the link. $10.00 from each shirt will go towards the Class of 2021’s Naming Right Goal!

Humanities & Cultures Club: There will be an informational meeting for students and parents on the deck for the 2022 trip to Portugal and Spain tonight at 6:00 pm. If you are interested in having the time of your life in 2022, please come to the meeting, and also, let Senor Higuera or Mrs. Galiana know that you will be attending. The best time to register is NOW because the price is lower, the monthly payments are low, and there is no down payment required at this time. If your parents need reassurance, we can help with that. Don’t miss out!

Yearbook: Attention students! The Yearbook needs your photos. They can be any photos that include MIA students and are school appropriate. The link to submit these photos is on your class’ Google Classroom. Submit them as soon as possible! Remember, the more photos you submit, the more you will be in the yearbook!

Daily Affirmation: “A positive attitude won’t solve all your problems- but it will annoy enough people to make it worth it..”- Herm Albright