Morning Announcements – January 29th, 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Design & Layout Editor

Athletics:
Basketball: Congratulations to our girls’ basketball team for their PCAC Championship win last night. Good luck to both teams as they travel to Bonita Springs HS for 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. games against the Bull Sharks.

Activities:
Performing Arts:
Auditions for A Year With Frog and Toad will be held next week. Please see the flyers on campus for the Google Classroom code. There you’ll be able to sign up for an audition slot, learn more about the show, and prepare for your audition. Interested in being a techie for the show? See Mr. Dayett.

Thespians: There will be a brief Thespians meeting at lunch today in Room 303.
Registration for States ends TODAY. Please turn in your money to Mr. Dayett by lunch to secure your spot. Your videos are due to Mr. Dayett by Feb. 14th.
Thespians will be hosting a pizza party today, 3:30-5:30pm, for all those interested in learning more about the spring musical. All are welcome to attend.

Art Club: Anyone interested in joining the MIA Art Club, please come to our first meeting on Tuesday, February 2nd at 7:45am in Room 105. Peace.

Boo boo grams: This Monday we will be entering the month of loooove and in honor of this most flirtatious time of the year, the Interact club will be selling boo boo grams for that special someone or bffle grams for those irreplaceable friends. So find us at lunch or let us come to you during mentoring and find out our options to help you show your love

Re-Enrollment: Re-Enrollment packets for the 2021-2022 school year must be turned into the Front Office by 4:00 p.m. TODAY! It is important that you get these packets in to ensure your spot for next year!