Morning Announcements – January 26th, 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Media & Layout Editor

Athletics:

Basketball: Good luck to our boys’ basketball team tonight! The boys travel to Community School of Naples for a 7:00 p.m. game.

Soccer: Congratulations to our boys’ soccer team for their 6-0 win last night against Mason Classical Academy. The boys play for the conference championship tomorrow night at Ave Maria University. Good luck to our girls’ team as they travel to Canterbury School of Fort Myers for a 7 p.m. game. Our girls’ host the conference championship tomorrow at 4:30 p.m.

Activities:

Performing Arts:
There is a Thespians meeting today during lunch. We will be discussing the student produced show and finalizing plans for the state competition. New members welcome.

The Performing Arts Department is proud to announce our Spring Musical will be A Year With Frog and Toad. Audition information will be posted around campus starting tomorrow. If you are new to theatre at MIA and interested in getting involved as a performer or techie, see Mr. Dayett.

Art Club: Anyone interested in joining the MIA Art Club, please come to our first meeting on Tuesday, February 2nd at 7:45am in
Room 105. Peace.

Re-Enrollment: Re-Enrollment packets for the 2021-2022 school year must be turned into the Front Office by THIS Friday. It is important that you get these packets in to ensure your spot for next year!

Daily Affirmation: “Thoughts are but dreams till their effects be tried.”- William Shakespeare