Morning Announcements – January 22nd, 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Media & Layout Editor

Athletics:

Basketball: Good luck to our girls’ and boys’ basketball teams tonight. The teams host the Panthers of Cypress Lake High School at 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. We will be celebrating our senior cheerleaders Emma, Amelia, Rachel, Kendall, Sutton, Bridget, and Megan between games!

Soccer: Cheer on our boys Monday night as they host Mason for a chance to play in the PCAC Championships on Wednesday. Game time is 5:00 p.m.

Track: Track practice begins Monday at Mackle Park. If you missed yesterday’s meeting, see Miss Roberts for more information on track!

Tennis: Don’t forget there will be tennis practice this afternoon at the YMCA!

Activities:
Spanish Honor Society: There will be a Spanish Honor Society meeting on Monday 01-25 during lunch in Señor’s room. See you there!

Interact: Otter Mound Preserve Clean-Up is tomorrow at 8:30am!!! Please make sure your forms have been turned in.

Re-Enrollment: Re-Enrollment packets for the 2021-2022 school year must be turned into the Front Office by THIS Friday, January 29th. It is important that you get these packets in to ensure your spot for next year!

Daily Affirmation: “Do not think of your faults, still less of other’s faults; look for what is good and strong and try to imitate it. Your faults will drop off, like dead leaves, when their time comes.”- John Ruskin