Morning Announcements – January 19th, 2021

Phoenix Gutierrez, Digital Media & Layout Editor

Athletics:

Basketball: Congratulations to our girls’ basketball team for their impressive win against Seacrest Country Day School. Good luck to the boys’ team as they travel to the Village School of Naples for a 6:00 p.m. game tonight.

Soccer: Congratulations to our girls and boys soccer teams for their wins at Gateway Charter High School on Friday night. The boys play Bonita Springs at 5:00 p.m. and the girls play at 7:00 p.m. against Gateway Charter. Senior Night festivities will take place between games.

Track: There will be a meeting in Room 201 Thursday during lunch for anyone interested in running track this year!

Tennis: Don’t forget there will be open court tomorrow at the YMCA from 4 to 5:30 p.m. for anyone interested in trying tennis.

Activities:
Interact: Otter Mound Preserve Clean-Up is THIS Saturday at 8:30am!!! If you can attend, please turn in your form to Miss Scott by Wednesday. All are welcome; it’s a blast!
Re-Enrollment: Re-Enrollment packets for the 2021-2022 school year may be turned into the Front Office beginning today and through Friday, January 29th. It is important that you get these packets in to ensure your spot for next year!

Daily Affirmation:

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”- MLK