Isabella+Burgos

Chris Dayett

Isabella Burgos

Senior Spotlight: Isabella Burgos

As a freshman, Isabella Burgos committed her time to the Thespian Society. Through this, she became a crucial member of the Theater department here at Marco Island Academy. During her time here at Marco Island Academy, she especially loved her humanities and art classes. She is also involved in Key Club, The Wave, and the Spanish National Honor Society. 

Outside of school Bella participates with the Naples Players and has played in shows like The Sound of Music and Descendents. On a personal level, Bella loves to play guitar, piano, and ukulele. Bella always finds time for community service and values the importance of helping those in need. 

When asked how she would describe her time at Marco Island Academy she said, “I am grateful to have been part of a school that cares for its students. The staff and student relationships are what have gotten me through this transitional period in my life. I am eternally grateful for how much they dedicate to making a student’s education worthwhile.” 

Bella certainly has a bright future and she plans to continue her passion for the arts. She is open to all things theatre whether it be performing, teaching, or directing. Currently, she is auditioning and applying for Acting and Musical Theatre where she hopes to find her home for the next four years.

The Wave • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$495
$1200