Riley+Letendre

Chris Dayett

Riley Letendre

Senior Spotlight: Riley Letendre

Riley Letendre is a senior at Marco Island Academy and a part of the Thespian Society. Riley joined the Thespian Society in 2019, and is now the President of the Thespians. 

Riley decided to join the Thespians Society because she was “really into theatre and writing, and it was a community that welcomed people for who they are.” Her favorite part about being a Thespian is that she gets to direct her own plays and write. In Riley’s free time, she likes to watch and write her own movies. She also likes to research the 80s and go thrifting to find VHS and cassette tapes. 

Riley doesn’t just do Thespians though, she is a Managing Editor for The Wave and Managing Editor for the Legatum yearbook. She is also Vice President of the National Honor Society, and is also on the school’s morning news. 

Some special events coming up in the Thespian Society are some of them are competing in a state competition in March! She is very excited to compete against all the other top honors in the state.  

The Thespian Society tries to do a play or show every year. This year they are proud to pronounce The Little Mermaid! Riley herself didn’t audition this year, instead she plans on helping a lot backstage. The Thespian Society also lets students design their own plays and host them. Riley directed a play and a couple other students did, too. 

Riley’s plan after high school is to go to college for creative writing. She also wants to continue pursuing her dream of playwriting while also figuring out what she wants to do as her career. 

The Wave • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$495
$1200