Ray’s Praise

Madison Moyer, Staff Writer

What is Ray’s Praise?

Ray’s Praise is an opportunity for students at MIA to show their appreciation for others. Whether it’s a classmate, teacher, or another staff member, these praises offer us a chance to show our respect and admiration for someone which will certainly brighten their day.

Mr. Ray

It’s his birthday!!!!!

Mr. Ray has always been easily my favorite person to talk to. Whether it be a small talk or actual complete conversations, he has always been there for me. Plus, he has a contagious smile and I feel that he makes our school a happier environment. From: Jorge Rodriguez

Mr. Scalia 

He made me a contributing writer.

Mr. Scalia is one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. He genuinely cares for his students and their grades, and always helps me with my work when I need it.

Astrid Fossoe 

You always have the best energy and are such a fun friend to talk to. I really appreciate how you try to connect with everyone you meet, and it really brightens everyone’s day 🙂 From: Annabelle Frazer

Shahz Rahmonov

Shahz is the sweetest person ever and makes the kindest valentines day cards for key club. 🙂

Ave Dussias

Is a really nice person and has a nice smile. 

Michelle Armas 

Michelle is so funny and always brightens my day. She is such a good friend and is filled with the best energy. She’s always looking out for others and has the purest heart. From: Madi

Skylar Siems

Skylar is by far one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. She is so sweet and I love starting my mornings with her. From: Madi

Estefany Ceron-Garcia 

Estefany is such an amazing person and one of the best people to talk to. She’s so funny and nice and I love having classes with her. From: Madi