Ray’s Praise

Madison Moyer, Managing Editor

What is Ray’s Praise?

Ray’s Praise is an opportunity for students at MIA to show their appreciation for others. Whether it’s a classmate, teacher, or another staff member, these praises offer us a chance to show our respect and admiration for someone, which will certainly brighten their day.

Sidney Plunkett

Thanks for getting me starbucks<3

Mr. Ray

Thank you for not screaming at me when I was late and forgot my ID, even when I probably deserved it lol.

Taylor Drott 

She has not been a meanie yet this week.

Mr. Miller

He does a lot for this school and all the sports programs. From: Ryan Sweeney 

Mr. Higuera 

Mr.Higuera is the absolute best, I love his jokes, and he is the GOAT. I miss his class so much – such a vibe. From: Piper

James Asbell 

James is always kind to people and is always very helpful when I ask for help. James also volunteers often to help the community.

Miss Scott

She’s just so kind and caring. She was there for me when I was at my lowest. From: Nicole Garcia-Pantone

Ava Cartwright 

Ava is a leader on the soccer team and just a great friend. She stays super positive and lifts other people. She is just fun to be around and to spend time with. 

Officer Ashby 

He keeps us safe and is always the highlight of my morning:) From: Mia Winnik

Officer Ashby keeps us safe, is easy to talk to, and always says good morning, which brightens my day!

He protects every single one of us; I am very appreciative of him. 

Mia Winnik

Mia deserves a ray’s praise because she is always positive and nice to me.

Daniel Heekin

He helped me sort out all my problems with dual enrollment and was also insane enough to dual enroll in CHEMISTRY with me. From: Grant

Blake Dickson

This person has made the beginning of January so unique. Spending every day with him makes me smile. Every time I see him, my smile just gets bigger. I can’t wait to share more moments with him. Thanks, Blakey, for bringing my spark back.

Jasmyn Biocic

Jazz has been my friend since middle school, and my friend group wouldn’t be as big as it is now without them.

Mrs. Gutwerk

She’s a great mentor to have, and she makes mentoring fun! 🙂

Mrs. Gutwerk has such a positive aura and energy. I am so excited about English class this semester with her:) 

Madison Good 

She is sweet, she cares about others, she likes to hang out with her friends, and she has a beautiful smile and an adorable laugh. She is a really good friend.

Alexander Macko

HE is the goat.

Mr. Swope

Thank you for bringing Princess. 

Kamden Engle 

Kam Kam is the absolute goat. Love you brother. #proudmom #proudcatowner

Tyler Clifford 

Tyler is the GOAT!! (Greatest Of All Time!) LOL. He is killin it out there everyday! Love u POOKIE!! #proudmom #mamalovesyou #Wrizz