Ray’s Praise

Madison Moyer, Managing Editor

What is Ray’s Praise?

Ray’s Praise is an opportunity for students at MIA to show their appreciation for others. Whether it’s a classmate, teacher, or another staff member, these praises offer us a chance to show our respect and admiration for someone, which will certainly brighten their day.

Miss. Scott

She is a very supportive person and will find time to help when you are in need.

Richard Stavac 

He has never failed at making me laugh when I’m not having such a good day. 

Ever Davis 

Every time I see Ever, he is always in a cheerful mood. He is also very kind. I believe Ever deserves Ray’s Praise because he is a very respectful student and makes a classroom fun.

Emily Reisinger 

She is always hard-working and fun to be around. She’s always the victim of my teasing, but I hope she knows that I appreciate her greatly. I’m glad I have a friend like her. From: Nicole Garcia-Pantoja

Maximo Walters 

He is a great teammate and always has a positive energy that he spreads to other people. From: Ryan Sweeney 

Alina Nguyen 

Alina is the sweetest person and has the most beautiful singing voice!

Hunter Pisano 

Hunter has always been a good friend to me and is always lovely. he knows when to joke around, and he knows when to be serious. He is a mature student, and he is a great classmate.

Savannah Drott 

Savannah is an incredible soccer player and lifts her team. This positive attitude continues to remain constant throughout the school day.

Annabelle Frazer 

She always has a smile on her face, and it lights up the room.

Bella Portu 

I missed my bestie over break 🙁

Ryder Kremer

Ryder has been such a nice boy over the recent break. He helped me fix my car and even got me a gift for Christmas, even though he didn’t have to. 

Mr. Letendre 

Mr, Letendre is very understanding. I find him very pleasant to talk to and usually like to talk to him whenever I feel bad.

Steven Ramos 

Steven is a super honest and caring person. He is very quiet, but once you get to know him, he is super funny and down to earth. From: Mia

Mr. Eder

Mr. Eder is a very kind and helpful teacher. His classes are always a great time, thanks to his humor and personality. He also always shares his apples with his students!

Always brightening everyone’s day!

He is always funny, and I make my day better by talking to him. 

I love how upbeat and fun you are!

He always helps encourage students’ creativity. He provides materials and an awesome classroom environment to help maximize creativity!   

Summer Labutte 

She is always so kind to everyone 🙂

Summer deserves a ray’s praise for always being on top of you to do your work and be the best you can be!!! From: Lexi G

Shamus Coyle 

Shamus is a great leader on the basketball court, and he always helps keep the spirits high, even during a challenging game. From: Daniel Donaldson 

Helen Totten 

She always makes the room brighter when she walks in.

Jayden Ragan 

Jayden is the best friend anyone could ask for, and she’s funny as heck.

Ms. Mahan 

She is a good teacher because she always takes a box approach.

Mr. DoMonte 

Mr. Ed is the coolest janitor, custodian, and professional hanger-upper ever. He is the nicest ever, and I am so happy to know him. From: Jorge Rodriguez 

Gordon Davis 

He is so smart and hard-working.
Nicholas Pyle 

Nick is the funniest and sweetest person ever. I sat next to him last semester, and he always found a way to smile on my face early in the morning. Without him, I don’t know how I would have survived my classes. Honestly, he should be a comedian. 🙂

Piper Noyes 

Piper deserves a ray’s praise for always making me laugh and being a really good friend!! From: Lexi G

Tam Vu

Tam is one of the funniest people that I know and makes the days that I see him very special.

Mr. Ginther 

He is such a pro cod player. 

Adriana Yanez Vazquez 

Though she’s a bit rough, she’s a fun person that you can be around and quite funny. From: Nicole Garcia-Pantoja

Tia Robinson 

Because their name is Rob-in-son. From: Michael

Marina Tedesco 

Hi Marina! You deserve better (You know what I mean.)

Zack Antaramian 

He is really smart, and he is very good at video games. From: Maximo 

Ava Tobiason 

Ava is the sweetest person in the world. She is genuine and understanding. She’s the easiest person to talk to and will keep all your secrets. Everyone deserves an Ava<3

Mr. Dayett 

He let me stay after school while I waited for traffic, and we had an excellent talk about Theatre and music.

Christian Ramos 

You’re one of the kindest people I’ve ever been lucky enough to know.

Mr. Scalia 

Because he is one of the best teachers:) From: Marina Tedesco

Catherine Taddei 

Catie shows kindness to others every day. I am thankful to have her at MIA. From: Miss Scott

Officer Ashby 

Officer Ashby deserves a ray’s praise because he always makes sure you are doing okay and cares that you do not get hit by a car in the morning. From: Lexi G

He has not arrested me yet. 

Madison Starr

Hello Maddie. I finally climbed a tree!! Yay!! Anyway, hope you have a good day 🙂

Jorge Rodriguez 

He is a leader with a positive attitude that makes people feel at ease 🙂 From: Grant

Brady Graham

He is a guitar genius.

Mrs. Gutwerk

Mrs. Gutty has come to every one of my home games except one… and she always is one of my biggest supporters and always encourages me no matter what. She always puts me in a great mood and always. From: Lily Tessarzik

Cassie Letendre

Cassie is the sweetest person ever, and she’s always there for me, no matter what. She’s always smiling, and she has a smile that’s so contagious, so whenever I’m around her, she puts me in a great mood. From: Lily Tessarzik

Ella Nelson 

You are so cool, and I am lucky to have a friend like you!! From: Sophie

Sophie Braun

You are pretty cool. #slayallday

Ave Dussias 

Thanks for making my birthday super cute ilysm! 

Lily Tessarzik 

Lily is one of the best soccer players I have ever met. She cares so much about the sport and always keeps her teammates’ heads up. Along with this, Lily is a great friend and never fails to make me smile <3  From: Cassie Letendre 

Mr. Totten

He is such a kind teacher and makes everyone’s day better.

Ms. Lombardi

Welcome aboard! From: Scalia