David+Wilt

Adam Koszo

David Wilt

Senior Spotlight: David Wilt

For someone who moved to a brand new school at the start of his senior year, David Wilt took this challenge head-on.  David moved here from Vermont this year and is a current senior at Marco Island Academy. He played golf during the fall sports season. He originally started golf in the 7th grade and has continued to play since then. “This golf season would not have been the same without Coach Miller, Coach Butler, and player Colin Donegan. These three people made the team feel more like a family for David. Both coaches and teammates made the team feel like a family, which built an environment for growth.” David went on to explain how he grew not only through the sport but through his personal life as well.

Some of David’s favorite memories were made through the MIA golf team, talking with his friends at each hole and getting to find his friends through joining the team are all memorable for David. He stated, “I would not have traded this experience for anything else”. Although MIA has been great to David, he is excited to move on and go onto the college lifestyle. After high school, he plans on attending the University of Mississippi where he will study business and real estate. He plans to start off studying business his freshman year so he is allowed to see all aspects of business and have an idea of what he truly wants to do in the future. David is extremely grateful for everything that MIA has given him, especially all the memories he will take with him in the future “It will be hard to say goodbye to my new friends and the new memories made here, but I will make sure I keep in touch with all of them and keep those memories close to me”

Currently, David is enjoying the last few months of high school and gearing up for the next chapter of his life. He is finished with all college applications and acceptances and is thrilled to have gone through this experience and cannot wait for what the future holds for him. Although he will not be going into anything for golf, he plans to still play in his free time as he really enjoys it and what it has brought him.

The Wave • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$495
$1200